Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport is located in the heart of the City’s Uptown Business District just minutes from downtown Fort Lauderdale. Owned and operated by the City of Fort Lauderdale, Executive Airport serves a variety of general aviation needs including:
- Aircraft refueling and parking
- Corporate aviation
- Air ambulance
- Air charter
- Flight training
- Aircraft refurbishing
Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport also features an array of outstanding amenities such as: Five Fixed Base Operators (FBOs) that provide refueling, maintenance and other aviation services to based and visiting aircraft.
- 24-hour FAA Air Traffic Control Tower
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility, daily, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- 24-hour Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting services
- 24-hour airport security
- Fort Lauderdale Police Substation